Wednesday, 20 April 2016

More Artistic Expressions


This is another post featuring the latest collection at

Artistic Expressions





Look at those beautiful colours!!

I was fortunate enough to have a mini kit to play with 
- and I showed you my April Calendar at the beginning of the month...





Today I am showing you a BIrthday card...





To start I printed two copies of a paper from the collection on a piece of A4 card. I scored and cut them out with tabs as shown.





I stuck them together to make two slip covers joined in the middle.

 (I could then slide tags into these.) 




I added strips of more paper threaded with ribbon along the bottom edge of both sides.

 I used a punch to cut the holes for this.



Next I made the tags - using more elements from the collection - more ribbon and silver Happy Birthday stickers.


I slid these inside the slip covers...








I added a buckle and more ribbon to tie it together and added another Happy Birthday to this...





I will also add this to the Dragons Lair Sunday Showcase


Do take a look at Dragons Lair Designs for 'Artistic Expressions' and all the other lovely designs!





Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. I loved the first project. The colors and layers
    are so pretty. Look like a summer day.
    Then I saw that card - fantastic.
    the tattered look is great and the work with all of
    the ribbons is wonderful. I'll be using that idea.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!