Saturday, 30 April 2016

Last minute Progressive Challenges

I have had these images on my worktable since the beginning of April...
  finally I got them coloured up last night

 (with Promarkers, in front of the telly!!)

The first one is from the Outlawz Progressive Challenge
and the image is brilliant - just right for my Mom's Birthday in a couple of days time...
The image is from


and is called For Mom


I used a white card base with blue card to mat and layer,
 with a piece of delicious DP from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles
 using nesting dies for the circular shapes.

The image is Time to Bloom

I have used the floral image (cut out with a nesting die) plus one of the sentiments,
 on a white rectangular card base matted and layered with various papers from my stash.


This card is based on the From the Heart Sketch Challenge #149 sketch


I will link this card to both these challenges...



Happy Crafting!



6 comments:

  1. Two very pretty cards Susan. I really like the bokeh background on the first card. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps with your pretty card, Susan !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! Fun papers and I love that sentiment - I keep thinking I want to use this image and that sentiment in a Bible Journal. Thanks for joining the challenge at From the Heart Stamps!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card!

    Thank you for playing along with us at From The Heart Stamps!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like how you die cut the piece for the flowers.
    I want to post a hummingbird I layer-stamped into
    my bible journaling. I was trying to figure out
    how to cut the hummingbird out - didn't want to try
    to fussy cut. Using a die cut like this would
    work and would give him a finished look.
    thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to help!! Always love your comments Mary!

      Delete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!