Tuesday, 5 April 2016

Ike's World Challenges #60


Today I would like to show you my make for Ike's World Challenges!

The current Challenge (#60) is "MAKE US LAUGH"...and this is my midway post...



The image I have used is Bad Day coloured with promarkers and die cut with a scalloped oval:



I have used layers of DP from my stash behind the image and finally added some plastic wheels - upcycled from my coffee pods!



I hope you will join in the Challenge over at Ike's World
 - look for the freebie image on the blog!!

Happy Crafting!







2 comments:

  1. What a sad image but I have to admit to laughing... great recycling too Jane. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops.
    I bet that hurts. :-)
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!