Tuesday, 26 April 2016

Imagine That! Digis by Kris - Second GDT Inspiration


I was delighted to be asked to be a Guest Designer for
Imagine That Digis By Kris!
and this is my second inspiration post...

Once again I am using
 Beach Combers Mega Kit
and I have used various pre-coloured elements from
 Beach Blanket Girl, Beach Journaling Cards and Elements, Beach combing papers and Beach Floaty Girl .






My idea was to use the journalling cards as two of the sliding cards in a double slider card:


These are the journalling cards back and front - I thought messages could be written on the fronts for the recipient:



The original card was made from strips of 5 inches wide cut from a white textured 12 by 12, scored and folded with tabs to form two pockets.
These were then matted with the various papers - and the images added.



Ribbon was used through punched holes to slide the journalling card up and down.







And I added flip flops to the ribbons...embellishments bought when I was living in India!




Hope you'll pop over to
to see more wonderful inspirations...





Happy Crafting!!







1 comment:

  1. How lucky to have embellishments from another
    country.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!