Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Wednesday 2 November 2022

WOYWW #700

WOYWW   

Wednesday again, so I am linking to the Stamping Ground

Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #700

Wow! 700 posts!

Anyway here's my worktable - Sophie and I were playing with watercolours and inks.


Last week on my desk you saw part of an altered book - here it is with a small selection of my Halloween stuff... You can see a set of ATCs that have just been returned as a swap...the coffin I painted and the witch I added, my Halloween album...


The book ended up like this:



The witch is pretty special as it belonged to my Mum.

And if you haven't seen this year's Halloween album anywhere else here it is:

This is the final view of my album.


So Halloween is over so I can start on Christmas. I have lots of cards to make, but this week I decorated an Advent Calendar:


The baubles in front are also pretty special as they are some that used to hang on Mum's tree and before that my grandmothers' dating back to the late 1800s.

Anyway, all for now - see you next week...


Happy WOYWW!

13 comments:

  1. NOOOO! Not the C-word. Not YET! :D Your Halloween goodies are stunning (those pumpkins!) and the watercolour circles are very pretty as well. I might resist, but the advent calendar is also stunning and I am already wondrring which of the two I have do I put out this year? Oh dear...
    Happy 700th WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (4)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the watercolour circles and the Halloween books, really fab work. So glad you’ve settled in your new place.
    Happy 700!
    Hugs LLJ 6 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Halloween goodies, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those drawers, and the baubles. . . I too hang on to the old decs, so many happy memories.
    Have a good week
    Christine #19

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post Susan, looks like you've been having lots of fun. The Advent drawer box looks great. I have been distracted by other stuff but C. Cards must be made now or we'll run out of time. Wishing you a very happy woyww, Angela x9x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous history to those baubles Susan. Loving the Halloween decorations/book/decor as well. Stay safe and Happy 700th WOYWW. Sarah #1

    ReplyDelete
  7. you had a great Halloween display, and now so quickly on to Christmas - love the advent calendar. Have a great week. Helen #3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous book box and those watercolour circles look great. Angela #13

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adore your watercolour circles ... Happy bubbles they are Susan 💕 to your Halloween goodness 🎃 and loving your advent boxes ... precious baubles steeped with memories of the ones you love. Sending love and hugs Tracy #15 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there. What fun that painting looks! Loads of bubbles.
    And, as you say, now on to Christmas...
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #7

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Susan, a jam packed post! I love the water colour circles you’re both playing with, they look really lovely, and the photos of you make me smile. Your Halloween display is fabulous, my word, my eye was drawn to the book, so clever and of course a wonderful place to show off your mum’s witch, she’s rather a good one isn’t she! Love the Halloween book, I thought it would be difficult to fill on one theme, but not in your hands, those silhouette images at the front pages are like a diversion to the colour and variety within. Really like the orange ‘wallet’ in particular, could be a very useful way to gift money and gift cards…will be looking at that more closely. The advent calendar makes my eyes happy, and the story of the baubles makes my heart lurch, wow, what fab things to still have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use those orange wallets to send ATCs to friends...

      Delete
  12. Wow, you have been busy. Simply adore that album, and the shaker element is genius. Yes Christmas marches on, got lots of plans but not sure I will get hem all done!! Happy 700, love n hugs Cindyxx #14

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.