Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Wednesday 16 November 2022

WOYWW #702

     WOYWW

Wednesday again, so I am linking to the Stamping Ground

Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #702

Anyway here's my worktable:


On my desk, this week, you can see I have been water-colouring with my shimmery water colours.
On the right is my pile of 'coffee' stamps - I am joining in with the coffee lovers hop - on the left there are some of the cards I have made for this.
I have also shared a crocheted cup...


On my table you will also see my new Noolibird stamps. I have a collection of these from when I lived in the UK. I was delighted to find they would post to here from the UK.

I haven't used the new oven in our new house very much yet - so I thought I would try it out with some flapjack - a recipe that was a favourite of my Mum's.




Anyway, all for now - see you next week...

Happy WOYWW!

11 comments:

  1. Morning Susan, what a busy desk you have. I am hanging my head in shame as you have reminded me I still have not used my altenew shimmery water colours. They were a Christmas present so at least a year (and possibly two as last Christmas was not a very festive one). Too much craft stuff and not enough motivation!! I recently tried flapjacks for my Open House and was surprised that they are basically quite simple. Don't Think I've got the ratios of ingredients/cooking time quite right yet but its fun trying!! Have a great week, love n hugs, Cindyxx #6

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi susan, those water colours look great, what fun you are going to have with them. Think I'd like to pop over to yours the flapjacks look really tasty! Wishing you a very happy woyww, Angela x9x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I do love a good flapjack! Yum, I used to make them for the Crop cake selection. Those shimmery watercolours sound fabulous, I could be so tempted…..
    Hugs LLJ 7 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those water colours, especially on black card!
    hope your oven workings cooked your flapjack ok. I hate new systems but I suppose when you look round at your new home . . . minor distraction lol
    Have a good week
    Christine #17

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love flapjacks too I really must stop buying new stuff and use what I've got . Happy woyww Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those watercolours are very pretty shades. I had not heard of Noolibird before, just checked their site and the stamps are fabulous. Enjoy your flapjacks. Angela #10

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty watercolours Susan, I have a similar set and don't use them enough. Hope the flapjack turned out OK. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shimmery watercolours, and the crochet cup, also quite taken by the elephant it was hanging from. BJ#16

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah flapjacks! Yum. I do love the shimmery watercolour - I'm sure I bought that set then got sidetracked by gel printing and not touched them you. Your..is is a mandala? Whatever, it is very pretty .
    Happy WOYWW, late in the day!
    Mary Anne (3)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your desk is a joy to see Susan 😍 soooo much goodness in one spot ⭐️ tooo the most adoreable wee teacup ... I may have swooned 🥰 Bet those flapjacks were amazing 😋 yum yum! Sending love and hugs your way Tracy #14 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your crochet teacup is adorable though my kitten wouldn't be able to resist it. I've been in our new house over a month now and still haven't used the oven! I find the airfryer too handy. Elizabeth x #18

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.