Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Wednesday 23 November 2022

WOYWW #703

      WOYWW

Wednesday again, so I am linking to the Stamping Ground

Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #703

Anyway here's my worktable:




On my desk, this week, you can see a journal page I am in the process of completing.
 This book was a diary I found in a charity shop. I glued each pair of pages together to make them a little sturdier. I have added acrylic paint, some collage strips, white paint through a stencil then images printed on tissue and applied with matte medium. My next step will be to add more colour...

On the left you can see a darkroom door sentiment stamp - I was using this on Christmas cards.

I also have a couple of journal pages to share: This first one (in the same book as above) was the result of a workshop in a Zoom Craft and Chat with the UK Stampers Network last Friday. I am so pleased that the hours have now changed and I can join in at 7am rather than much earlier!


The second one is after following a Natalie May workshop.



Apart from that I have been trying to catch up on my Christmas card making - 32 days to Christmas!!

Anyway, all for now - see you next week...

Happy WOYWW!

9 comments:

  1. I always love seeing your journal pages. So nifty and interesting. and OMG why mention how few days till the big C word holiday? I AM NOT READY!! And PS now I will be checking out the charity shops for diaries... Yikes.
    Happy day, and thankful for WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (3)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG don’t say that! 32 days! Seems longer as it’s still November! Great idea for the diary, I’m not a journal maker but I often wonder what I could best due with old diaries and this is actually a great re-purpose, could even incorporate some of my notes and appts!! That sentiment stamp is a long one, couldn’t read it on enlarging, but think it’s got a long tail after the script? nice. Love the ‘leaves’ journal page in particular, and it makes me smile to think that you’ll haul yourself out of bed to chat online to other crafters, you’re a bit amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 32 days till Christmas? I think I can do without that kind of negativity lol!! As Julia says you have found a great re-purpose for old diaries and I really like that middle page you have shown. Good luck with the CC making - I am at the writing and addressing stage - it's much less fun than making the cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your journal pages but O Happy Days is my favourite, gorgeous colours. 32 days to Christmas has scared me a bit!
    Hugs LLJ 11 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So loving those journal pages Susan. Glad the new live hours are better for you too. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what great pages - looks like lots of fun. Crafting at 7am is dedication though! Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your journal pages are beautiful. I particularly like the first of your completed ones - the colours are lovely. Have a great week. Elizabeth x #19

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great journal pages, love the middle pages. Happy WOYWW. Angela #8

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great journal p[ages and good luck with the Christmas cards. Sending hugs for a very restful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.