Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Wednesday 9 November 2022

Happy Little Stampers AG with Dies November Challenge 2022

         



Here is my inspiration for Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies Challenge


My card today is a hanging window card.

The current theme for Mrs A's Butterfly Challenge #175 is  H for Hanging Window Card

 and she gives instructions on how to make one here

This is the wheel - and colours


I have tried to use all the colours in this card, the die cut watering can is heat embossed in white with added card and my butterflies are silver stickers... The main die is a Couture Creations My Garden Frame. I added a layer of acetate behind the first die cut then added the dies in two colours. The back paper is from BeeArty Electric Dreams. My flowers are painted with water colours and cut out. Finally I added the sentiment - a Tim Holtz chipboard. I will link this card to the Butterfly Challenge.


Hope you will join the Happy Little Stampers AG with Dies challenge!!

Do pop over and see the fabulous makes from the rest of the team!!



Happy Crafting!


3 comments:

  1. Another super card from you. I guess you like making this shape. Thankyou for coming and playing in the butterfly garden with me. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.