Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Wednesday 9 November 2022

WOYWW #701

    WOYWW

Wednesday again, so I am linking to the Stamping Ground

Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #701

Wow! So WOYWW is into the 700s!

Anyway here's my worktable:



On my desk, this week, you can see a pile of new goodies - including my Art by Marlene Advent Calendar - looking forward to opening that!
I am in the process of making some ATCs - and I have just made a card with a strip of blended Distress Oxides across it.

I haven't done a lot of crafting otherwise this week - a couple of cards maybe - I am sure things will settle down soon... I am still crocheting away every evening.


It is interesting to see the colour variations - I am pleased to say it has begun to warm up and I am into yellow/orange now.

Last night there was a blood moon - but my photo is pretty poor - it just looks like a little dot!


Anyway, all for now - see you next week...

Happy WOYWW!

10 comments:

  1. Oh my but that ripple is stunning. Love the interplay of colours. I really need to make a few repairs to both my Advent calendars, so when Darling Daughter picks the one for this year I know they are both in good shape! I have not even made ONE card so you are ahead in my book LOL!
    Happy WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (4)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We looked, but couldn’t see the moon at all last night! Your temperature blanket is coming on wonderfully. Happy WOYWW. Angela #10

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your ripple blanket, it’s a clever idea and you can really see the change in the temperatures! I’ve never crocheted a ripple pattern before, will have to have a go at it one day. You’re going to have fun with that advent calendar, enjoy the unwrapping!
    Hugs LLJ 9 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Susan, I love the card design and the Advent Calendar sounds interesting, I'd love to see what's inside there. The colours on your Crochet are amazing they are lush! Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww. Hugs, Angela x14x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm chasing my tail as always. Another busy day and it's not stopped yet lol. I just needed a break so thought I'd catch up with a few blogs.
    I really love the ripple effect and the colours you've used.
    Hugs,
    Annie x #8

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read that you had made a card with a strip of Oxides across it - and then I saw the photo below of the crochet. I thought you had done that on a card with the Oxides - I was blown away, impressed, and about to ask you how on earth you did it when I realised my mistake. Love the crochet@! Hugs, Neet 3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the growth of that blanket Susan and glad that things are warming up Down Under. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #1

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can never get good photos of the moon - there is a beautiful big full moon in a clear sky here but can't get a good shot! love your colourful knitting. Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aha, the temperature crochet is a work of art, that ripple is a great way to show off each colour. I expect you have it in your muscle memory by now, but I still have to count for ripples and it drives me mad, not relaxing at all! Lovely view of your desk this morning, in all it’s permanence! Nifty glue holder I must say. Are you making ATCs for the love of it or are you in a swap? You e certainly got blending down as a skill, that front one looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The advent calendar looks awesome! You will have to do a reveal every week! I just watched a 2021 reveal of that calendar - looks like so much fun! Your crocheting looks wonderful, lots of lovely colours. Have a great week, Lindart #17

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.