Featured Post

WOYWW # 773

It is Wednesday so  I am linking  to the  Stamping Ground Follow the link to find out more about  What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday  an...

Wednesday 30 November 2022

Beccy's Place: A Month of Holiday Cards Challenge - H

   

I have just discovered Beccy's Place: A Month Of Holiday Cards Challenge - and it's in its 10th year!

I will definitely look out for it next year - and I will try and add a couple of cards this November.

This card follows the H prompt - H is for Holly.

I have just finished posting my Christmas cards - my last dozen were 'quick and easy'.

These are my next three:


I used red card blanks to make the three similar cards. These were matted with some festive paper from my stash. I then added a dylusions dy-cut coloured with markers. Finally I added the sentiment strip, cut from a DCWV Merry Merry paper pad and distressed with mowed lawn distress ink.


I will add this to the challenge


Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous Susan! The holly branch is fantastic and has a definite Zen tangle vibe. Love the Christmas tree paper!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.