Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Wednesday 8 March 2023

WOYWW #718

          WOYWW         

How can it be Wednesday again? Thank you to all of you who commented on my blog last week - hope I get round to all of you this week!

 Anyway I am linking to the Stamping Ground!

Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #718

I am just going to Aquarobics class so I will have to comment later. I go twice a week plus a hydrotherapy session. It really helps my hips and knees...

SO here's my desk!


I am putting together a Wanderlust page based on a workshop by Kasia. I am Inktense pencils, white gesso and a stabilo all black.
You can also see my Gelli plate which is ready for cleaning after using with with pastels.
My palette is an upcycled plastic lid.
You can also see a whole bunch of acrylic inks which I was using on a journal page led by Laly Mille


The Wanderlust page continued like this:


The Gelli pulls using pastels I used to print some images on - some were flowers which I cut out and then used on a calendar page. One pull was the background.


I also made a quick junk journal page this morning using a freebie image from


I have just come in after an afternoon's weeding because the green bin was full - and it is now pouring with rain. I was very pleased to see our mango tree is producing new leaves... It was cut off at a certain height in order to produce side shoots.


Wishing you a happy week...

Happy  WOYWW!

Forgot to mention last night was book club. We were reading Lessons by Ian McEwan. Any comments if you have read it?

12 comments:

  1. Loving the journal pages Susan. Glad to hear that the aquarobics/hydrotherapy helps too. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great joiurnal pages, Susan, I do like the first one especially but have to admit to being a bit biased towards Po.
    Hope the water therapy helped, I never thought of that for my hip aches.
    Hugs, Neet 7 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blimey but your Wanderlust pages are stunning. And the raven - Great images. Freebies too. How fab you have a mango tree and one that might produce fruit. Enjoy your aquarobics and the improvement it affords.
    Happy WOYWW, on the day!
    Mary Anne (1)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your journal pages are amazing, love them. I need to do more excercise. Since covid our club closed and never reopened sadly. Wishing you a happy and creative woyww, Angela x10x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, fabulous pages, I especially love the butterfly one with those gorgeous delicate background patterns - just stunning. You've made me want to reach for my gelli plate now!
    Hope you have a great week,
    Diana xx #16

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the Wanderlust page but it was the double page spread that really got me, gorgeous colours and artwork! Hope the aquaerobics session was fun and helped your joints!
    Hugs LLJ 5 xx
    PS The autocorrect on my ipad tried to put in Aqua Erotica instead of what I wanted - that would be a very different session in the pool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Susan a joy it is to see all your journal pages 😍💛❤️💕 loooving your Wanderlust pages especially ❤️ just beautiful ⭐️ Enjoy the Aquarobics class! Sending love and hugs Tracy #17 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Susan! I LOVE your butterfly journal page! Very inspirational! I'm glad you found aquarobics, jumping up and down in water is so much easier on the knees! Have a wonderful week, Lindart #19

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Susan, aqua aerobics sounds fun, I watched (!) a session while we were on holiday and I have to say that the trainer gal worked twice as hard on the side of the pool than any of the water gals; gave me hope! Love how you ‘quickly’ made a junk journal page, it’s just the sort of thing that would have me faffing and wasting hours! And wow, the mango tree is doing just as you wanted…oh my, you’ll be having some baby mangoes, how sweet in both senses!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally taken with the butterfly spread the colours are amazing, could look at it all day and keep seeing more. Hugs BJ#11

    ReplyDelete
  11. working back through the list for desks I missed on my phone yesterday... sorry I am late. Love your Wanderlust pages and the butterfly spread. Happy WOYWW Helen #4

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great take on Laly’s lesson. I hope to do mine when I am feeling better. Have a great week. Angela #14

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.