Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Wednesday 15 March 2023

WOYWW #719

                  WOYWW  

How can it be Wednesday again? Thank you to all of you who commented on my blog last week - hope I get round to all of you this week! I didn't get much chance last week as I had Ollie here all weekend and the Monday public holiday - he is quite a handful! Here he is with a 'bandicoot' in the park...


Here we are in the Australian Garden next door where we saw a real bandicoot! Can you see it?

 Anyway I am linking to the Stamping Ground!

Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #719

I am just going to Aquarobics class so I will have to comment later, all being well.

SO here's my desk!


You can see two journals - the green one is the start of the current Wanderlust page, the other is a use up page...

I shared my calendar using Gelli pulls with pastels  last week.


This is what I did with the other pulls:




Wishing you a happy week...

Happy  WOYWW!

9 comments:

  1. enjoy aquarobics! sounds like you had your hands full with Ollie last week! love the journal pages, especially the second one. Happy WOYWW Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was about to look up what bandicoot were and were they friendly when I realised those are stone ones. Doh! Well it is early.
    Enjoy the aerobics.
    Hugs, Neet 2 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun at aquarobics Susan. Love what you did with the gel pulls. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a good time with your little visitor. Enjoy your day at the aquarobics too. I'm thinking I need to get my Gell plates out again soon! Wishing you a happy woyww. Hugs Angela x11x

    ReplyDelete
  5. 👀I see it Susan under the table ... loving the photos 📸 tooo your journal pages absolutely adore the words to give with them ❤️💕❤️ Have a fab time at your aquarobics. Love and hugs Tracy #7 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had good fun with Ollie and the bandicoots Susan! Enjoy your aqua aerobics.
    Take care and happy WOYWW
    Hugs
    Lynnecrafts 12 x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love what you did with the geli pulls, reminds me to sort mine out of its box . . .
    It's so great to spend time with the little ones, Ollie looks like he's having fun as well.
    Enjoy your week
    Christine #15

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw him - not quite as big as the ones in the first photograph 🤣. What kind of pastels did you use on your geli plate? Happy WOYWW. Angela #7

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Susan, the two gelli pulls couldn’t have been more different in the use, how amazing! I can se the bandicoot…smaller than I was expecting after those big stone ones dwarfing Ollie! Not surprised that you were short of time last week, toddlers are very hard work! 🥰

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.