Featured Post

Scrapbookingncraft #14

    I was delighted when Mel asked me to join her Design Team. I have enjoyed using stencils, chipboards and serviettes from  Scrapbookingnc...

Wednesday 15 November 2023

WOYWW #754

 

It is Wednesday so I am linking to the Stamping Ground

Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #754

SO here's my desk!


I have moved it through 90 degrees so there is more space for my exercise bike!

I have been making journal pages (all documented in previous posts except the one in process) and using the freebies from the Gecko Galz challenges.

The journal page on the table easel uses an image from Michelle Grant.


This is a set of mixed media cards I made after watching a video in the recent virtual retreat.


I have just received back a set of Steampunk ATCs - a swap with 8 other people:


This was mine:


I organised three similar swaps of 'Shades of Blue' ATCs.


These were mine - two using some of those Gel plate backgrounds.


When I was sorting out the ATCs my craftroom was a sea of blue...


To finish - a picture of the sky last night:


This was as I went to book club - The Bookbinder of Jericho - Have you read it?



Wishing you a happy week...and hope to get around to you all this week...
Happy  WOYWW!

11 comments:

  1. some gorgeous atc themes there, Susan. I am trying to concentrate on Christmas cards right now... need to up the production level!! Happy WOYWW Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a book I have read Susan - hope you enjoy it. Gorgeous ATCs and love the monotone journal page too. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous ATCs and the journal pages too. Need to concentrate on the C. cards though right now but enjoy seeiong what you're up to. Wishing you a very happy woyww, Angela x11x

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, haven't read that one, did you enjoy it? Great ATC swaps there and I love that image on your journal page. Have a great week, love n hugs, Cindyxx #12

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read it, should I? Love a book recommendation! Your journal pages are ace, the text you chose for the page that's open on the easel is great, lovely image too. OOh, your ATC collection must be huge, aren't people inventive, they are all so different, even in shades of blue! That mackerel sky is just beautiful isn't it, must feel grand having summer back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super ATC swaps, love the blues, so soothing. Gorgeous multi-media cards. Hugs #13

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blue cards, Susan, and a lovely sunset pic.
    Take care and happy WOYWW
    Hugs
    Lynnecrafts 10 xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a lot of ATC's! I love the blue theme, and I love the Spider and the fly! Great job! Have a great week, Lindart #18

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Belated WOYWW. So much creativity. Ali x. #16

    ReplyDelete
  10. No, I haven't read it...maybe it's on audio, I'm a rubbish reader and I never have 'time'
    I love the ATC's. I love the spider one too! (well of corse I would, wouldn't I!? I have been making a few atc, and odd toppers, and tags, just to try and get my mojo working...but, well, there's always tomorrow. Sorry I'm sooo late. Happy Yery late WOYWW!? ((Lyn))#20

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.