Featured Post

Scrapbookingncraft #14

    I was delighted when Mel asked me to join her Design Team. I have enjoyed using stencils, chipboards and serviettes from  Scrapbookingnc...

Wednesday 1 November 2023

WOYWW #752

       

It is Wednesday so I am linking to the Stamping Ground

Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #752

SO here's my desk!



Rather a mess as when we got back from Matty's on Friday, I had a virtual retreat for the weekend. 
You can see two journal pages half done. Although I watched many of the workshop videos I only managed to finish a couple of them.

This was courtesy of Tammy Klingner - photo taken as it got dark!


I also finished this altered book - workshop be Tanya Froud.


Similar to one I made last year!


This is special as that witch used to belong to my Mum - she hung it up in the hall every year!

Ollie helped us get ready for Halloween:



And Kevin made a skeleton:


We had many small children come trick-or-treating - in fact we almost ran out of treats!

Finally, during October I have been adding postcards from Vintage Image Craft - I had a look to see what came up today...

HAPPY NOVEMBER! I really love this little "aster" girl celebrating November birthdays. Adorable postcard illustration and verse, circa 1908.




Wishing you a happy week...and hope to get around to you all this week...
Happy  WOYWW!

11 comments:

  1. the journal pages look great, love the bright page! Looks like you all enjoyed Halloween. Happy WOYWW Helen #5

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making quick visits at the hotel. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #9

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, those altered books are fantastic! Made a mental note to try at some point! Loving the Halloween decoration too! Happy November! xx zsuzsa #8

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that colorful page and what good advice! Sounds like you had a busy Halloween - very quiet here for us, there don't seem to be many children out and about these days. How lovely to incorporate that keepsake into your art. Have a great week, love n hugs Cindy xx #11

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the book most of all, but the journal page looks fab as well. We had ZERO T-or-Ters but where we live I think the average age is like 60 LOL! You sure seem to have enjoyed the day.
    Flying visit before knitting…
    Mary Anne (3)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well you certainly had a busy Halloween, how fun to have so many visitors. I must say the skeleton is v impressive! I nearly wrote Kevin's skeleton is very impressive, but that doesn't read at all well! I love how you came back from your sons and tipped straight into the retreat weekend, you are a busy bee. I love that you've included your Mum's little witch in the book, great way to preserve a great memory.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the quote that you used on your lovely journal page! Such bright sunshiny colours! The 2 altered books are very cool, and to have the little witch your Mum always used is perfect! Have a great week, Lindart #19

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Susan, I'm here at last! As usual the boiler man didn't arrive until lunchtime and then I had to keep the dogs busy while hubby looked after him. By the time that was over and I caught up with a few other jobs it was evening, don't know where the time goes. I am so loving your journal pages though different I love them all. Wishing you a late but happy woyww. Hugs, Angela x10x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Belated WOYWW. Hubby went to visit 2 of his grandchildren on Halloween afternoon and they were having fun decorating pumpkins. Your journal pages are great. Ali x #14

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just love those neons . . . and the finished page is wow!
    Such a pretty Aster Fairy. . . .
    Have a good week
    Christine #16

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.