Featured Post

Scrapbookingncraft #14

    I was delighted when Mel asked me to join her Design Team. I have enjoyed using stencils, chipboards and serviettes from  Scrapbookingnc...

Wednesday 29 November 2023

WOYWW #756

   

It is Wednesday so I am linking to the Stamping Ground

Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #756

SO here's my desk!


I have been using stencils to make some Christmas card backgrounds.

I have been making journal pages as usual - one is on the table easel.


I have also made some projects for Scrapbookingncraft




I also made a card I was quite pleased with:


More details of these are all in previous blog posts.

My daughter came over last weekend and she needed to make some little things to give to the kids in her form. This is what we came up with:


And we are starting putting  our Christmas decorations up:



Just to finish - a friend sent me this on Facebook - she said it reminded her of me...





Wishing you a happy week...and hope to get around to you all this week...




Happy  WOYWW!

10 comments:

  1. I hardly ever think of stencils for card backgrounds... weird, as i have so many... You always have such a fabulous selection of makes to share. Happy WOYWW Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some fabulous projects on your desk today Susan - love what you came up with for your daughter's students. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so talented with your art work, it's all beautiful. Loving the lady with the pile of craft stuff that could be any of us! Wishing you a very happy woyww, Angela x9x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The kangaroo light is amazing, funny, don't get those here LOL. Super journal pages they are all really striking and so full of colour and depth. Adore the pen trees too. Hugs BJ#12

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many fun makes and your Christmas lights look stunning! It must be weird to celebrate Christmas in the summer, but also lovely to be able to sit outside and admire the lights! That cartoon is certainly true for me and I can't even stop myself getting more stuff - and then I just end up using cardboard LOL! Have fun Downunder! xx zsuzsa #7

    ReplyDelete
  6. My word SUsan, the journal page that is the featured post really caught me out, I thought it was fabric! You are a really prolific crafter; as I click on your link I always have a mini bet with myself as to how much you'll have done in a week! Love the Christmas kangaroo, outdoor lights are so nice. The concertina tree pencil holders are fab, I bet the children will love them. I do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! to your post! what a superb collection of pages. Love how you're putting them together.
    love houses decorated for Christmas, it always makes me happy . . .
    Have a good week
    Christine #13

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that featured journal page - it looks amazing. And so cute, the goodies for the kids! I used to love making cards with removable ornaments for Darling Daughter when she only had like 10 kids in her class. Now it would be 100 for all the people she interacts with and wants to send cards too. I struggle to make my own cards so unlikely. Well done you! Love the outdoor decoration - Check out the (indoor) Twinklys in my window.
    On the day so YAY!
    Mary Anne (5)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great journal pages. Love how the front gardens re decorated in Australia. Happy WOYWW. Angela #4

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your journal pages! Especially the tree face! I have the "Messy Bun" stencil too! You have kangaroos on your lawn, we have Moose! LOL! The tree pencils are brilliant...have a wonderful week! Lindart #16

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.