Featured Post

Scrapbookingncraft #14

    I was delighted when Mel asked me to join her Design Team. I have enjoyed using stencils, chipboards and serviettes from  Scrapbookingnc...

Wednesday 22 November 2023

WOYWW #755

  

It is Wednesday so I am linking to the Stamping Ground

Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #755

SO here's my desk!


I have been making journal pages as usual - but they are all waiting to be blogged so I can't show them on the table easel! On this, there are a few gelli pulls.

We have had a pretty busy week so not a lot of crafting to share - as usual we had Ollie over Sunday night and Monday.
Yesterday the car needed to be serviced so while we were waiting we went to our daughter's and did some weeding! We then went to the cinema to see Caravaggio Shadow.

Today Kevin hired a rotavator so the back garden is coming on well...


Just to finish these are the Diwali cards I was sent from crafty people in the UK. We swap all sorts of cards - next is Christmas!


Wishing you a happy week...and hope to get around to you all this week...
Happy  WOYWW!

11 comments:

  1. the Diwali cards look beautiful shown there. Your craft space looks very busy too. Happy WOYWW Helen #3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like those Diwali cards and you have displayed them beautifully. Hooray for rotavators for making light work of a big job!
    Hugs LLJ 1 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you've had plenty to do. The cards look lovely but I can't wait to get a better look of those jpournal pages. Have a very happy woyww, Angela x11x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful Diwali cards!! Rarely see them here which is weird considering where I live. Great gelli pulls too. That rotivator is huge, don't think I would be able to control it (or hubby for that matter). Happy WOYWW, love n hugs Cindyxx #12

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, those Diwali cards are gorgeous! I was wondering how hubby could be roto-tilling in shirt sleeves this time of year until I realized you are in Australia! Looks like a big job! your desk looks nice and busy in the best way! I haven't done gelli pulls i quite awhile! Have a wonderful week, Lindart #16

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely Diwali cards Susan. Great gel prints for backgrounds too. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cards - so very striking. Those gel print are GORGEOUS. I shared a pile o'stencils (or will tomorrow, I forget now!) from Joggles that I am keen to try with my gel plate. It's been a sad couple of weeks with little time for art. Good luck with the garden!
    Nothing more tragic than dodgy internet on WOYWW day!
    Mary Anne (late at 8)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Susan, many thanks for your comments on my novel. Did you buy it as a kindle book or a paperback? I’m interested in how available it is abroad. Your comments are very kind and a review would be wonderful.
    Your Diwali cards are beautiful and I love how you’ve lit them.
    Take care, and have a good week
    Hugs
    Lynnecrafts xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was on my Kindle...and a good read while I was on holiday!

      Delete
  9. Love your lattice page. Hugs BJ#14

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh, you have been gelli printing too?! Love the results and they are so useful to use as backgrounds in your art journal aren't they? Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day, have a great day/weekend! Love from Holland, Marit #10

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.