Featured Post

Scrapbookingncraft #14

    I was delighted when Mel asked me to join her Design Team. I have enjoyed using stencils, chipboards and serviettes from  Scrapbookingnc...

Wednesday 1 November 2023

LeighSBDesigns 31 DOH Day 31 Finale

 During October you will see many Halloween-y projects on my blog as I am joining in with





Find Leigh's main post here

Thank you Leigh for another fabulous Hop!!

 So we celebrated Halloween in Australia last night but I still have so many things on my desk - maybe I should do one more post!



We nearly ran out of treats!

And there is still a Halloween postcard from Vintage Image Craft

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Have a spooktacular evening. A "pumpkin-headed man" postcard illustration from 1909 seems the perfect greeting for today.


 Some Halloween goodies only arrived today - so I thought I would make a quick card:


The background is from Michelle Grant Designs. The image and sentiment are from IndigoBlu "Pumpkin Monster", stamped and coloured with markers.


And as always I like to add the skeletons hopping!


Happy Hopping!

4 comments:

  1. HAPPY HALLOWEEN again :0) & Day 31 of 31 Days of Halloween at LeighSBDesigns! SPOOKTACULAR scene! Thanks for playing in my 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop again this year! You've now got 365 days to prepare for Halloween 2024 & of course you can get your midway spook on with my annual Half-o-ween in May hop too bwahahaha ;0)
    I will start my hop tallying on Nov 3, double check you've commented on all the hop entries on the days you played and also check your own comment spam & moderation folder to ensure all your hop comments have been published to your blog. THX!
    Happy Haunting
    Leigh & Val
    http://www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this spooky pumpkin card! Awesome background. This reminds me of something I might see on "Stranger Things"! Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Design Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spooky background with Pumpkin Monster! Love this card!!

    ReplyDelete

  4. So beautiful your card. Love your design.
    Thank you for sharing it with us at Lost Coast designs/Carmens Veranda challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.