Featured Post

Scrapbookingncraft #14

    I was delighted when Mel asked me to join her Design Team. I have enjoyed using stencils, chipboards and serviettes from  Scrapbookingnc...

Wednesday 10 January 2024

WOYWW #762

         

It is Wednesday so I am linking to the Stamping Ground

Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #762

Here's my desk!



This is how I left it on Saturday as we set off for a few days away...I was trying to get little bits out of dies. There are a few feathers printed on a Gelli Pull and cut out.
The table easel is obscured by two sets of ATCs I have just been sent - because they hide a journal page which I will blog later...



A couple of photos from last week before we set off, are these: the butternut squash are taking over...




Kevin making beetroot chutney outside:



We came to to the High Country of Victoria for a few days - so not much crafting being done! I did bring stuff to make a couple of sets of ATCs. I can't show you the first lot as I posted them before I took a photo. But these are the second using Gecko Galz freebies for this month's ATC challenge.


And I did bring a little cross-stitching:


The weather is much better today but we had some pretty grim days with torrential rain at the weekend. We drove up Mount Buffalo two days running and got two very different views:







Hope to get around to you all this week... one of my new year's resolutions is to comment on you all more often!
Happy  WOYWW!

13 comments:

  1. Looks like you are having a great time, glad to see some blue skies for part of your time! the atcs are lovely, too. Happy WOYWW Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad the weather was better the second time as the view is spectacular Susan. Love the van Gogh themed ATCs. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're as bad as me Susan, I can't go anywhere without taking some crafting stuff with me. What are we like! Pleased you enjoyed your time away despite the weather. WOYWW hugs Angela x11x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you’re having some good weather at least. Your ATCs are looking good and I look forward to seeing how your cross stitch turns out. It looks very neat.
    Take care and happy WOYWW
    Hugs
    Lynnecrafts 7 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a difference a day makes as they say . . looks lovely and warm.
    Wow, the butternut squash will last you years! Have fun with it
    Christine #14

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Vincent ATCs, such gorgeous colours. Your husband is a wise chap making the beetroot chutney outside, when I tried it, the kitchen looked like the Texas Chainsaw Massacre!
    Hugs LLJ 5 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOh hope you get more nice weather on your trip - that is certainly a different view!! I'm trying to think what I can take away on my holiday which is fast approaching - hate to have nothing with me, even if I don't touch it!! Have a great week, love n hugs Cindyxx #10

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh gardening ! Always great food to have available. Love your Gecko Galz images and always love ATC's fun things on your little adventures. Always good to get away.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your plants look nice and healthy. Hope you have a good crop. I have done my Vincent ATC’s too. Happy WOYWW. Angela #12

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those candles really do look like they are flickering in a breeze. Beautiful card. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your squash is amazing! Your ATCs are beautiful. Sounds like you are having a wonderful holiday! Looking forward to seeing the completed cross stitch!

    Your journal page is Ah-mazing!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, WOYWW #19

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I've experienced the view two days running just like that in several places! That It is a stunning view when you can see it, wow! Definitely worth going back up for! Well,as long as you didn't have to hike it!! I was so taken by the cleaning out of your dies (necessary but fiddly) that I got quite carried away and thought the palette at right was the gelli pull with feathers...I had to blink and look again. I love feathers so much so now I'm going to see where these crop up in your artworks...I wonder if you have a plan or if they're for 'stock'! Enjoy your days away!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.