Featured Post

Scrapbookingncraft #14

    I was delighted when Mel asked me to join her Design Team. I have enjoyed using stencils, chipboards and serviettes from  Scrapbookingnc...

Wednesday 24 January 2024

WOYWW #764

           

It is Wednesday so I am linking to the Stamping Ground

Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #764

No desk today!

We are on holiday in Western Australia first staying with my nephew and family in Perth. A bit of crafting there when the girls got us all making origami flowers.



It is lovely to be with my sister and her husband (who are over from Devon). Our first little trip was over to Rottnest Island for four days cycling, swimming and snorkeling. Rottnest is famous for its quokkas which are only found there and a couple of other places in the world.


Now we are at Margaret River for another 4 days.
On the way down we saw some amazing giant sculptures.



 Today we went to various places including Cape Leeuwin which is the extreme South Western tip of Australia and where the Indian Ocean meets the Southern Ocean.



Hopefully next week I will be back to normal...
I managed to comment on half of you last week although I had some trouble with the internet!

Hope to get around to you all this week... 

Happy  WOYWW!

7 comments:

  1. I always love travelling vicariously through someone else’s experience and enjoyed seeing your great photos. The origami flowers are fab as are the giant sculptures but the quokka made me hoot!
    Hugs LLJ 4 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a beautiful place to Visit great pics and love the origami flowers Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for taking us with you on your time away. I had never heard of Quokkas before, it look quite cute. Sending happy woyww hugs, Angela x8x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun holiday you are having! Those giant sculptures are very impressive! And that quokka looks like it has a perpetual smile! This is the second "new to me" animal that has come to me this week, the other was a binturong, from southern Asia! Making those origami flowers must have been lots of fun! Have a great week, Lindart #14

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely scenery on your holidays and how good to catch up with family Susan. Enjoy the trip - love seeing photos from lands afar! Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

    ReplyDelete
  6. as much as I love to see your desk and your crafty goodness, I am loving the travels too. The blue blue skies are a tonic I can tell you. So happy that you're with your sister, mine was over from the US last summer and I am still relishing everything about that trip...even to the music we listened to on our road trips, really good, bolstering memories! Oh my word how gorgeous is that quokka, I know you shouldn't even consider it, but they are so sweet, I wonder if they could be domesticated?!! I also LOVE the origami flowers, don't they look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh such lovely scenes when England is grey and dismal (or bright, sunny, and incredible cold, either/or) Never heard of quokkas before but now I have to google them - can't decide if it is cute or too rodent-like to be cute LOL! And the flowers are a gorgeous pop of colour that makes me smile. Late again.
    Happy WOYWW Day+2 - I don't know WHY Weds. are always full of commitments!
    Mary Anne (3)
    Happy WOYWW Day+2 - I don't know WHY Weds. are always full of commitments!
    Mary Anne (3)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.