Featured Post

Scrapbookingncraft #14

    I was delighted when Mel asked me to join her Design Team. I have enjoyed using stencils, chipboards and serviettes from  Scrapbookingnc...

Wednesday 3 January 2024

WOYWW #761

        

It is Wednesday so I am linking to the Stamping Ground

Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #761

Here's my desk!


On the desk easel is a hanging that I made for Gecko Galz.
At the front are two Indian wooden stamps that I have been practising with.

I have been using this coaster that my granddaughter made for me and put in my Christmas stocking.


Sophie and I have been making 'jelly fish' out of shells and yarn.
 Some shells painted, some were 'poured'.




and this is last night's sunset:




Wishing you a very Happy New Year... and hope to get around to you all this week...
Happy  WOYWW!

11 comments:

  1. Love the very Aussie Christmas decorations in your garden Susan. A quick visit this week due to new windows being installed (and of course it has started raining). Stay safe and Happy WOWYW. Sarah #14

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man I love your jelly-fish! And the tags are fab - I have a stash of "romance comics" that I used for ATCs but I love how bright and colourful your tags are. Just woderful. Must find them and drag them out again...I have ideas... :)
    Happy 2024 WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (6)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, I love your jellyfish, awesome project, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. The jellyfish are fab ! What a stunning sunset too . Happy woyww Helen #3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the jelly fish and the kangaroo sunset is divine. Hugs BJ#12

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool journal page. And while xmass isn't my holiday, I do love that coaster your granddaughter made - so sweet. But, I love handmade/homemade gifts.

    Blessings of 2024 to you. 💕

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool jellyfish, and a wonderful sunset photo.
    All the best for the new year and happy WOYWW
    Hugs
    Lynnecrafts 17 xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Susan, I'm back. Your Jellyfish are beautiful, such a great idea and I love them. Happy woyww New Year. Hugs Angela x11x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those jelly fish are fun! Great tags for Gecko Galz challenge. Happy New Year. Angela #18

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your journal page is awesome! Judging from your granddaughter's coaster, creative talent runs in the family! Great Jelly Fish!

    Your New Year is off to a fantastic creative start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, WOYWW #2

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw that costed is so lovely SUsan, what a great pressie. Those Indian stamps are fab, I have a couple which I find incredibly difficult to use. My sissy reckons they are for fabric only and I must say she's right in that they do stamp better on a pliable surface...but I just have them on display now! Fantastic jellyfish - what a great project, they must look fab just floating in the breeze.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.