Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Friday 29 March 2024

Gecko Galz Christmas Card Challenge

This is my make using the freebie image from the Gecko Galz     



I used the image on dimensionals to give it some height. 
I then used snippets of Christmas paper to add the extra rectangles.
 To these I added some gilt stickers and penwork.


I also will link this to the Snippets Challenge


Happy Crafting!




3 comments:

  1. A lovely Rudolph Day card using your snippets.

    Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. See you in the treehouse soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great snippets card for Rudolph Days Susan! Peter Rabbit and little friend also made me smile - so recognisable!

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute - love the layout you've used.

    Thanks for sharing your card at The Rudolph Days Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.