Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Saturday 9 March 2024

NBUS March #2

 How often do I get tempted to buy some more crafty items and they lie on my desk 'waiting to be used'.

This time I made sure I was going to use these new Noolibird stamps - lovely hand-made wooden stamps, which I thought would be brilliant for some of my Easter cards... I am sharing one here.


In this one I have stamped on white, trimmed to size and matted on green card. I then added this to a background of spritzed Mica powder on a white card blank.


These stamps were stamped directly on a Gelli pull - I trimmed this to fit on an ATC.

This was more of a trial run to see how the archival stamped on the acrylics.


As these stamps are NBUS so I will share the card there...



Thank you Marie for bringing my attention to the Colorful Options Challenge.
I will also add the green chick to the March Green Challenge there!




Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for pooping by my blog and for your lovely comment.Your cards are fantastic and your fun chick with the green background would be perfect for our Green challenge at Colorful Options. I love those stamps and they look amazing on both of the backgrounds.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your project here. I think the painting at the top is my favorite! Thank you so much for joining us at the Colorful Options Challenge!

    Sara Lihz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.