Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Wednesday 27 March 2024

WOYWW # 773

It is Wednesday so I am linking to the Stamping Ground

Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #773

Here's my desk today - you can I am in the process of starting a journal page in blues using stencils. I will show you how it progresses next week...

On the desk easel is a quick page I made to wish you a Happy Easter - a Gelli pull plus a napkin from my stash and some chipboards. I added extra colour with acrylics and ink.


The chipboards can be found here
similar Easter Eggs

Scroll down to find the page using a Michelle Grant image:


On Friday morning I joined in a Zoom Craft and Chat with the UK Stampers Network and Patti shared  a super workshop to make a tape bound mini book. I used an IKEA tape measure as my tape! I enjoy catching up on these Zooms but the hour is changing which will make it very early during our Winter.



I decorated this with some of my Gelli pulls.

I will try hard to get around to you all this week - but I am only just writing this after dropping Ollie back home - Somehow the time is just flying at the moment!


Happy  WOYWW!


11 comments:

  1. It's always great to see what you're up to. Hope we get to see how the journal progresses. Happy woyww, Angela x12x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving those gelli prints, they look fab on the little book, and the page is beautiful with those lovely natural colours and gentle tones - love it!
    Hope you have a great week and Happy Easter to you.
    Diana xx #8

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Easter card and am glad you enjoyed your online craft group.
    Take care, happy Easter and happy WOYWW
    Hugs
    Lynnecrafts 4 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever using the Ikea tape measure for your tape! Love the book so far! Your Easter page is very cute, I love Peter Rabbit! I also like your featured page, really nice monotone page! Happy Easter! Lindart #14

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tape bound book is very interesting! Your projects are always interesting and different!

    Have a magnificent week!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, WOYWW #16

    ReplyDelete
  6. my evening out got cancelled so I am home.. getting dinner... love the Easter page and the book too. Happy WOYWW Helen #10

    ReplyDelete
  7. A big wave hello as I hop past today. I'd love to be more able with the Art Journalling, but it generally eludes me. I definitely function better having rules and restrictions to follow!

    Have a great week
    Morti
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am really upset. Dolly, my chihuahua, got attacked this morning. A dog barking at her from the other side of the fence suddenly put his head through and dragged her in. I think she has come out of shock now, she has a puncture wound and a bruise. She is probably very sore too.
    Wishing you a very happy Easter. Angela #18

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely art journal spread and I really LOVE your mini journal and the gelli prints in it! Thanks for the Easter wishes (cute card!) and I wish you a lovely Easter-weekend too! Hug from Holland, Marit #2

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another lovely feature page, the image is gorgeous but I like your flowers very much. And the Easter page, how sweet and on time you are, I've been totally floored by the arrival of this weekend, as you say, the days are just rushing by! I love the tape book, and the clever idea to use the ikea measure, such a good idea for something that really becomes redundant ass soon as you step out of the shop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Susan, I love the little tape bound booklet and the Easter bunny card is delightful. Your gelli backgrounds are lovely. Have a great week. Elizabeth #6

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.