Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Wednesday 6 March 2024

WOYWW #770

        

It is Wednesday so I am linking to the Stamping Ground

Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #770


Here's my desk today - More use of the Gelli plate! You can see some embellished cardboard junk journal pages on the desk easel.
You can also see a page that I have made using a Gelli Mini Printing Tool - a new purchase that came via Amazon this week.

This week I shared some decorated junk journal pages for Gecko Galz - but more pictures will be shown on the 14th. 


Every month I decorate a calendar page - the last couple of months have been pretty basic:


April uses Gelli pulls, March has a splat which is acrylic paint pulled off one of my palettes.

Last month I swapped Valentine's cards with a few of my friends from the UK Stampers Network. They eventually arrived before the end of the month - the mail is still pretty slow!




Just off to aquarobics... so see you later!


Happy  WOYWW!




13 comments:

  1. have fun at aquarobics. Love the atcs from your swap. Happy WOYWW Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quick visit thanks to heading off to London. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #4

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gelli plate print, assuming the tool is what makes the lines? Super journal pages and yes rather a later Valentines but lovely SWAPs. Hugs BJ#5

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty junk journals, enjoy your aqua aerobics!
    Take care and happy WOYWW
    Hugs
    Lynnecrafts 13 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gelli Plate! yes, I have one . . . . your prints are great . . . must sort mine out . . . I know just where it is . . . .
    Aquarobics bring back some happy memories . . . I don't swim . . . or take my feet off the bottom of the pool . . . much laughter . . . thank you.
    Hope your session was good fun as well.
    Have a good week
    Christine #15

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just realised that your desk is not against a wall etc - how lovely?! I definitely applaud that as I would be knocking things over the back all the time! Have a great week, Lisa-Jane #14 www.prettymypage.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the gelli plate is great fun but I end up with so many prints I don't use it very often!! Mind you I am running out of prints to use so perhaps it's time.... Have fun at aquarobics, used to go lots but it's impossible these days to get into the class without joining the gym and I don't use the gym!! Have a good week, love n hugs Cindy xx #12

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Valentine swap certainly yielded a lot of differences didn't it, how fab. Loving the acrylic paint splat you've put on the March calendar...I thought it was side views of wolves! Like paint splat psychotherapy, I wonder what it says about me! Am off to Amazon to see the gelli tool...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see a rabbit coming out of a burrow...

      Delete
  9. I love the ATC swaps, what a lovely collection you have. I am wondering what the new gelli printing tool is and will have to go have a search, it sounds intriguing! Hope you have a good week,
    Diana xx #11

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the effects of the tools. Must go and have look at those. Happy WOYWW. Angela #10

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you had a wonderful time at aquarobics! Love the Gecko Glaz! Nice! Your Gelli prints are always interesting!Have a great rest of the week!

    Sorry I'm so late!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, WOYWW #19

    ReplyDelete
  12. One of my favorite journals is a cardboard one!
    Sorry to be late but Happy WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (6)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.