Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Wednesday 20 March 2024

WOYWW #772

        


It is Wednesday so I am linking to the Stamping Ground

Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #772

Here's my desk today - you can see leaves die cut from a Gelli Pull - Tim Holtz dies. Not sure what I will do with them yet.

You can also see an Art by Marlene stamp set which I have been using on another Gelli Pull which I have used on a journal page and a card - these will appear on my blog soon.

I have used the Noolibird stamps on lots of Easter cards - all now in the post...

Last week Neet asked what size was my journal that was on the desk easel - I have turned one around on my easel to show that it is a Ranger 8 by 10 inches. This is one of two I have - one is almost full... 

I'm afraid I didn't get around to you all last week. First Ollie has changed his day from Sunday night/Monday to Tuesday night/Wednesday. We have just come back from dropping him off home. Then on Friday my cousin and her husband came back after 6 weeks travelling around Aus. They flew back to Gatwick on Saturday. Unfortunately John had an accident while in Tasmania and badly damaged his shoulder. He ended up here with his arm strapped tohis side. However we still managed a lovely meal out on Friday night.

During February I hosted another two ATC swaps - the theme was Gothic Valentine and as they are now arriving back with the other participants I will share the two sets with you now.

These were my sets:


These are the swapped sets:




Call on you later!

Happy  WOYWW!


11 comments:

  1. Those leaves are lovely although I wouldn't know how to use them either... but you'll get a nice idea I'm sure. I love your ATC's and the collection in the folder, funfunfun! Happy woyww and a hug from Holland, Marit #11

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your desk ! Your leaves are beautiful. I am trying to use the Gelli plate and was happy with my backgrounds. I have those T H leaves and really like them. But my heart is with your ATC's They are all lovely. I love Tiny Art and belong to a few groups to share with online. Not much thru the mail ....some seems to never arrive. ...... ENJOY a great week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous work, amazing, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super atcs!! Do you do enough to swap a whole page ie 9? I like the leaves - I think that is the die I keep nearly buying but then convince myself I won't use. but I want it!! more so now I have seen these. Super Paddy's Day card too. Have a great week, love n hugs Cindyxx #7

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how I love a desk full of possibilities! Your ATCs are awesome!
    Happy Wednesday Hugs,
    Kim #18

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing ATCs! I think, from time to time, I should swap again, but right now life is simply too crazy. Soon, for the anniversary at the very least!
    Happy WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (3)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving those leaves. I zoomed in because I first thought they were birds. Great ATC’s. Happy WOYWW. Angela #8

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at all those fabulous atcs! I hope your cousin's husband didn't hve too uncomfortable a flight home with his damaged shoulder! happy woyww. Helen '#1

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Susan, busy desk and loving the ATCs that's a great collection and love the theme too. Sounds like you've had a busy time. The shoulder accident sounds painful and hope it improves soon. Sending hugs and wishes for a very happy woyww. Angela x5x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your ATCs are amazing! I see lots of crafty goodies on your desk. I hope your cousin's shoulder heals rapidly and completely!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, WOYWW #22

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how you have diecut your gelli pulls. I must do some gelli stuff now I have one and die cut too. Super Swaps sets. Hugs BJ#9

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.