Pages

Monday, 5 January 2015

Crafting From the Heart Challenge #41



I am very pleased to announce that Crafting from the Heart is back - and with a new challenge - 
and I am on the design team!!


is (as always) Anything Goes!

 and is sponsored by Scribble and Scrap who will arrange the prize...


My make - well I came across this rubber stamp set


(and decided to send it to my December competition winner - hope she liked it!
- but also needed a set myself!! Can't wait to use the skulls too)

I started playing with the figure and came up with this card:



The front fold is coloured with Promarkers and paper-pieced - I used a die cut for the head.



Open this up to find the next view...


DP from my stash edged with tea dye distress ink and overstamped with a stamp from the
 Tim Holtz 'I See Paris' Collection.
The image is again coloured with Promarker, and paper pieced with a little lace
 and the head is that diecut again.

Open again for the final view:


'je t'aime' comes from.a small unmarked rubber stamp set.
The rest is Promarker, die cut, tea dye, as before.

I added DP to the back panel too...


I hope you will add your make to the Challenge!


I am going to link this to Design Teams Showcase

Happy Crafting!


4 comments:

  1. Oh I do love this stamp and your ideas for using it.
    I love your lace and bow accessories. She seems to have an air about her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funky, rad and cool is this! Love the progression and the *cheeky* ending. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute way to reveal!

    Thanks for entering Design Team Showcase.

    Kim
    {Craftisan Studios}
    Design Team Showcase

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!