Pages

Friday, 16 January 2015

LOC #61

Today is the start of another Challenge at Left of Center


The image I have used from Oddball Art Co is Big Eye Zombie Girl _ I have made her eyes even bigger by adding googly eyes - my favourite embellishment of the moment!

I decided to use this sketch from Mojo Monday - rotated through 90 degrees.




I have used scraps from my scrap drawer - the first rectangle is a lovely piece of handmade paper from India with different flecks of colour in it...
The image was cut using a nesting die and then coloured with Promarkers - all in sort of sepia tones.


The photos does not do justice to the differing very pale colours.
 I used TH Antique Linen Distress Ink to emphasise the shapes.


I will link this to Mojo 380

Hope you will join us at LOC

Happy Crafting!


2 comments:

  1. What a perfect theme for your big-eyed zombie girl! Great card! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool. Thanks for sharing with us at Inky Impressions this week.
    Cheers Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!