Pages

Friday, 2 January 2015

New Beginnings Challenge at DLD!

As befitting the date we have a NEW Challenge at Dragons Lair Designs

NEW BEGINNINGS

 new baby, new home, new job...

I chose to start with the beginning of a new year and make a calendar -
 so watch out for further pages during the year!

I started with 6 blank pages of green card, linked together with green loops plus a little gold ribbon.


I then layered my first page with items from the beautiful new


This was launched yesterday - and currently there is a launch discount...


Remember I did a sneaky peek here and made a flip card...





I used the baby giraffe image from DLD coloured with Promarkers
(caramel, gold, cool grey1 and my favourite tequila sunrise)
with a touch of gold Stickles.
Of course I had to add googly eyes, as they have been a favourite for the last month!

Finally I added the calendar page (distressed with tea-dye) and a bit of glitz from my stash...



I do hope you will join the Challenge!

Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!