Pages

Tuesday, 24 May 2016

Imagine That! Digis by Kris - New Inspiration


I was delighted to be asked to be a Guest Designer for
Imagine That Digis By Kris!

and this is my third May inspiration post!


I have used a  pre-coloured image and a sentiment coloured with Promarkers from
A Little Behind!,



the papers are from On the Farm papers



and I have rotated Carly's sketch through 90 degrees


to make another simple little card...



 Carly's sketch is the basis of the current Challenge at ITDbK running May 7 to June 3
 
I started with a pale yellow rectangular card base
 and matted it with a mustard paper from my stash.
 I then added the various elements layered on one of the ITDbK papers.
I added 4 banners with a slanting edge. The 'Hogs and Kisses' sentiment pieces were cut out with oval nesting dies.


Hope you'll pop over to
to see more wonderful inspirations...

and don't forget...









Happy Crafting!!





2 comments:

  1. haha.... Love your card Susan!! Looks fabby with this sketch and those digi papers toO! Perfect *snort* lol. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are darling. I don't do much with digis but I
    can see lots of uses for this one.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!