Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Monday 23 May 2016

Muse: Christmas Visions

This is Cornelia's inspiration at Muse: Christmas Visions


I looked out the Tattered Lace dies that I used a lot last Christmas - Season's Greetings and Greeting Baubles - and die cut them in Christmas green...
I found a scrap of holly paper and a wooden embellishment  - and here's my version...


I will link this to the challenge!
Happy Crafting!


4 comments:

  1. Your card looks so stylish Susan. I Love it. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your version - especially the sentiment following the border of you PP. Hollies are so pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at MCV!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The combination of die cuts and patterned paper is so pretty! So glad you joined us at MCV this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the design of the front.
    the scrap of holly paper in one corner
    and the ornament off on its own.
    great idea.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.