Saturday, 14 May 2016

LC Designs New Challenge






Today a new stamping Challenge starts at LC Designs (Little Claire) !!

This month's theme is:

BUTTERFLIES

And the prize on offer for this month's lucky random winner is:




My inspiration for you today is a card starting with a scalloped card base.
I used two LC Designs Papers:
A floating butterfly - just the right size to fit in a 6 by 6 card.
I cut a circle from the centre of the butterfly paper and used that to diecut some butterflies. I filled that hole with the dot paper cut with a scalloped circle die - and use more of that to die cut more butterflies (using SU's Beautiful Wings)


On the top of this I put Wavy Hedgehogs stamped with 'Old Moss' and die cut with a nesting die. I then added all the butterflies.






Do join the Challenge making a project to follow the theme!



Happy Crafting!







2 comments:

  1. Fantastic card. The colours what you have used and how you stamped in the colour. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how the greenery is in the middle of the white -
    really set it off.
    The butterflies flying around are wonderful.
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!