Saturday, 7 May 2016

SLSLINES INSPIRATION



Challenge #19 is still running at SLSLines...
"Half'o'ween"
as it's halfway to Halloween!

My original make used this pumpkin image Pumpkin Patch and I used it to make an easel card.





I was inspired by several poems I saw on the internet and put these lines together...




Anyway - I have now made a couple of ATCs...using snippets of card from my stash, some SU stamps and Stazon, some bat confetti and a little doodling with a fineliner.


This first one uses the same pumpkin image from SLSLines, coloured with Promarkers - and I will enter this ATC to the current Wicked Wednesday Challenge - Veggies!


My second ATC  shows what happens after eating the pumpkin pie...



This image is Rainbow barf

Sal has now set up a proper website for her images (although the etsy with still be open) Find all her images here



Hope to see your makes over at SLSLines!


Happy Crafting!!

1 comment:

  1. May have to re-think pumpkin pie :-)
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!