Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Monday 23 May 2016

Pocket Letter

In my filing cabinet I keep coming across a few sheets of neon card.
 Each time I see them I think I will never use them - they are just not me!!

Anyway today I came across the

So I thought I would use my Neon card in a Pocket Letter...consisting of 9 ATCs.
I wanted to use the triple stamping technique so I cut three rectangles in white and three slightly larger rectangles in neon for each ATC.

I offset the white rectangles and stamped each set of three with an image from
Mini Cracked Critters Set One with black Stazon.
I then interspersed the neon card...


This is my favourite image:


but I also like this one:


I then added a scattering of buttons to each one and  arranged them in a folder. Here's the one above with buttons:


These Cracked Critters are based on cracks in the sidewalk.
I was reminded of these stamps when I saw these images on Pinterest:


I will link this ATC to this week's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge

Here is the total Pocket Letter:


I will link this to Lost Coast Portal Challenge #24
and
Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #59 F is for Fugly - very ugly neon!!


It is quite difficult to photograph once in the folder...but here goes...
I decided to try and get a more random mix of the images...



I would also like to mention the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity's 1st Blogiversary 
- there's Candy to win!!
Find the info here!



Happy Crafting!



10 comments:

  1. Oh those are absolutely fantastic! Thank you for joining us at Wicked Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...outstanding ATC's Susan. Thank you for sharing with Wicked Wednesday this week! Wendy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ATCs Susan! Thanks for sharing them with the Sisterhood, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab use of your neon paper!! I love your ATCs and how you've layered the images!
    Thanks for joining the sisterhood of snarky stampers for "F is for Fugly!!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, love how you added the colourful strips in there with the cracked critters. Aawesome Susan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab pocket letter, love the strips and bright colors. Thank you for joining us at Lost Coast Portal To Creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun project. Haven't made a pocket letter.
    Love these birds.
    The buttons are a great idea and add a lot of movement
    to the ATCs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. FUGLY? This is a very pretty PL, love your images :) Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for the F is for *Fugly* challenge.

    Majo - DT ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful pocket letter you created... not sure where the FUGLY comes in because I LOVE IT! Grin Thanks for joining us over at the Sisterhood for the F is for Fugly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with you about neon being tough to use... but it is brilliant here! These are so much fun. Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.