Tuesday, 3 May 2016

Amazing Race Art Journaling Challenge Detour 2 - France


I decided to enter into the Amazing Race Art Journaling Challenge on Facebook

Leg Two is France and after my journal page I decided to try Cubism!



I had a look at this How To Do a Cubist Style Painting

I used wax crayons...




There was also a detour to make a provencial wall hanging...




Inspired by this I made a fat page...the chipboard was first covered with a DP from my stash.



The rabbit is a Fun Stampers Journey die - cut several times and layered to be as thick as chipboard.


Happy Crafting!



1 comment:

  1. the rooster is great.
    The pencil coloring is very pretty.
    I have to try layering my CS to get a thickeer
    piece. Mean to do it but it never seems to
    get done.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!