Pages

Wednesday, 18 May 2016

New Challenge at Create and Inspire!




Today another challenge starts at Create and Inspire - and there's a new look on the blog!!


Our challenge is always "anything goes"

This fortnight's fabulous sponsor is

Oddball Art Co





I have made a card today... I am using a creepy cute giraffe image from from Oddball Stamps, coloured with Promarkers and glitter, with added googly eyes...I cut this out and added it to the card.




I decided to use the Definitions - Happy Themed mini-kit from Dragons Lair for the backing paper.


I used the 'Fun' Definition paper to mat and layer a Kraft card base,
 interspersed with black card. I then added the Fun element - I will add the words 'Have (Fun) this Christmas' if I decide to use it as a Christmas card.





Do go over to Create and Inspire 
and see the winners from last time and the other fabulous DT makes.
I look forward to seeing your creations in the Challenge!

Happy Crafting!




2 comments:

  1. Such a cute little giraffe, Susan. Loving the eyes and a fun design indeed.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is darling - made me smile when I saw him.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!