Featured Post

WOYWW # 773

It is Wednesday so  I am linking  to the  Stamping Ground Follow the link to find out more about  What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday  an...

Wednesday 19 October 2022

WOYWW #698

WOYWW 

Wednesday again, so I am linking to the Stamping Ground

Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #698

Here's my worktable today - in my new craftroom:




We are still sorting out our new house, but I have had a little time crafting.
Out 'to do' list is getting shorter - the main issue is the internet. I am still hotspotting from my phone but this is not particularly efficient - it keeps dropping out and takes ages to upload photos. Hopefully this will be sorted soon and I will get back to commenting!

Anyway I was playing with my Gelli plate, with three or four colours and the junk stamp I made using bottle tops. I was forming the cover of a new junk journal. This is to follow prompts from Michelle Grant Designs - it was supposed to be started on October 1st but I am on catch up! You can see I am only doing the cover - the book itself is a charity shop find.

Apart from that I continue to crochet a row each day on my temperature blanket - and this week it is definitely warmer! And I am making various Halloween projects - see some if you scroll down my posts.

To finish here is another sunset from our new house:


And we have had some welcome swallows move in...!!


Anyway, all for now - see you next week...


Happy WOYWW!

9 comments:

  1. Well those swallows didn’t waste any time moving in did they?! How lovely to see that. So pleased you’re in your new place and things are settling down, fingers crossed you get your broadband sorted out soon.
    Hugs LLJ 8 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Internet problems are the worst!! Without my internet I would be soooo lonely and uninspired . . . .
    Hope you're up and running on a fast speed soon.
    Christine #18

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy you're list is getting shorter Susan 💕 plus finding time to enjoy your new space ... whoot whoot 🤸 loving your book cover 🤩 enjoyed scrolling up and down to swoon over your Halloween projects 🎃 I said hellooo to your hopping skeletons tooo 😁 Such a gorgeous sunset and the joys of the swallows moving in 💕🥰 sending love and hugs Tracy #5 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely to be in your new work room, and it must feel good to know your 'to do' list is getting shorter! I hope you get the internet sorted out soon, it can be soooo frustrating. Lovely to see the swallows have moved in already.
    Hope you have a lovely week,
    Diana xx #12

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look as though you are settling in but it does take time to really feel like it's home. I've been thinking that I should get my Gelli plates out again. You have set me thinking it's some time since I used them so we'll see. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x9x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the colours in your journal page. Have a great week. Happy WOYWW. Angela #11

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do hope you get your internet sorted soon, we rely on it so much nowadays! Happy WOYWW Helen#2

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you get the internet up and running in your new home soon Susan. Love the colours on that page. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are swallows good luck? If so, how nice. Lucky you, a brand spankin' new craft room! Have fun making a mess and look forward to seeing your journal progress. I really really need to get son here, settled, and get back to mine, I miss it so!
    Late again, but buy buying cat toys… :D
    Mary Anne (4)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.