Featured Post

WOYWW # 773

It is Wednesday so  I am linking  to the  Stamping Ground Follow the link to find out more about  What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday  an...

Sunday 30 October 2022

Sunday Songs and Rhymes - How much is that doggie in the window?


I do hope you will go and check it out! 




 Our sponsor for this month is Beccys Place with a prize of $10 AU gift card to shop


https://beccysplace.com/

So please show a little love and visit their shop

Now on to the challenge!

Our Song/Rhyme this fortnight is from Margaret

(How Much Is) That Doggie in the Window?

Song by Patti Page
How much is that doggie in the window?
The one with the waggly tail
How much is that doggie in the window?
I do hope that doggie's for sale
I must take a trip to California
And leave my poor sweetheart alone
If he has a dog, he won't be lonesome
And the doggie will have a good home
How much is that doggie in the window?
The one with the waggly tail
How much is that doggie in the window?
I do hope that doggie's for sale
I read in the papers there are robbers
With flashlights that shine in the dark
My love needs a doggie to protect him
And scare them away with one bark
I don't want a bunny or a kitty
I don't want a parrot that talks
I don't want a bowl of little fishies
He can't take a goldfish for a walk
How much is that doggie in the window?
The one with the waggly tail
How much is that doggie in the window?
I do hope that doggie's for sale
Source: LyricFind
Songwriters: Bob Merrill
(How Much Is) That Doggie in the Window lyrics © BMG Rights Management, Music & Media Int'l, Inc, Warner Chappell Music, Inc

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT IF YOU DO NOT TELL US WHAT, FROM THE SONG/RHYME, INSPIRED YOUR CARD/PROJECT IT WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE PRIZE DRAW!

Now on to the challenge!



I have made a simple card using Autumn window inspired by 'window'


Basically a white card blank, a layer of paper followed by the image coloured with markers.


If you haven't already, please join our 
to stay up with all the challenges.

Thanks for playing along!




Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.