Featured Post

WOYWW # 773

It is Wednesday so  I am linking  to the  Stamping Ground Follow the link to find out more about  What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday  an...

Monday 17 October 2022

Day 17 of 31 Days of Halloween (LeighSB Designs Hop) - Countdown to Halloween


   During October you will see many Halloween-y projects on my blog as I am joining in with




Find Leigh's main post here

Leigh has also got a Challenge as well as the hop



So let's celebrate Halloween!! 

As usual I will add daily retro Halloween postcards from Vintage Image Craft.


Today I am sharing additions to another of my pages in my Halloween album.


These pages both have triangular pockets. I have decorated both with Stampin Up papers plus Gecko Galz Spooky tickets, stickers and an ATC I made a while ago...


Inside the left hand page I am putting an ATC folder, folded from half a 12 by 12 (Francheville Halloween paper stacks).



This will hold 4 ATCs - I have 4 to share using Gecko Galz ATC backgrounds behind Stan in a pumpkin from Twistoon.
The top three are pre-coloured images with a sprinkle of confetti.
I coloured the image in the bottom one with markers and added some tiny embellishments.




 
I will add this page to Leigh's linky!



And as always I like to add the skeletons hopping!


Happy Hopping!

 

5 comments:

  1. These two pages are incredible, Susan! What a huge amount of work they must have taken. The ATCs are great and I love the black bat on the right hand side. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much work has gone into these fantastic pages! I love the ATC folder and those adorable Stan in a pumpkin ATC's! Love it to bits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Day 17 of Halloween! Wicked awesome pages today, all the elements are so fun to look at! Thanks so much for playing in LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop!
    Happy Halloween!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spooktacular additional ATCs to your album!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the different folds of your album pages! Inspirational. Your ATCs are awesome too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.