Featured Post

WOYWW # 773

It is Wednesday so  I am linking  to the  Stamping Ground Follow the link to find out more about  What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday  an...

Sunday 16 October 2022

Day 16 of 31 Days of Halloween (LeighSB Designs Hop) - Countdown to Halloween

 

 During October you will see many Halloween-y projects on my blog as I am joining in with




Find Leigh's main post here

Leigh has also got a Challenge as well as the hop



So let's celebrate Halloween!! 

As usual I will add daily retro Halloween postcards from Vintage Image Craft.


Today I am sharing additions to one of my pages in my Halloween album.


Remember the small black cards I had put within
 the small mini folder I shared the other day?


I used the Trick or Treat gnome from Sheepski Designs again to complete these cards. 



I printed the images on a printed paper and coloured them with markers. I trimmed these to fit the 3 by 3 cards, distressed the edges with vintage photo and glued them in place. I then added the sentiments from Lisa's Altered Art.




 
I will add these cards to Leigh's linky!



And as always I like to add the skeletons hopping!


Happy Hopping!

 

4 comments:

  1. Loving all the Spooktacular pages for your album!

    Thanks for joining in our 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop!
    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am giggling over the postcard! Too funny! My favorite thing flaps, compartments and terrific cards to go in them! This album is looking as amazing as your past gorgeous albums!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am giggling over the postcard! Too funny! My favorite thing flaps, compartments and terrific cards to go in them! This album is looking as amazing as your past gorgeous albums!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Day 16 of Halloween! FaBOOlous additions to your fun album, love the mini album where my Betsi Batleigh is looking ever so pretty and those gnomes are a hoot! Thanks so much for playing in LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop!
    Happy Halloween!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.