Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Wednesday 26 October 2022

WOYWW #699

  WOYWW

Wednesday again, so I am linking to the Stamping Ground

Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #699

I am still without a decent internet connection so I am having really problems uploading any pictures...

Anyway here's my worktable today - in my new craftroom - still not a lot going on but here are some Halloween items being made...plus a pile of goodies! The postman has found our new postbox!


We have just had our back fence put up - here I am putting up my Halloween bunting...


Anyway, all for now - see you next week...


Happy WOYWW!

5 comments:

  1. SOrry you still have internet troubles SUsan - the new fence and bunting look great. Stay safe and Happy WOWYW. Sarah #11

    ReplyDelete
  2. it must be so frustrating not to have reliable internet. Hope it's not too long.. the fence looks good and the carved out book looks interesting - looking forward to it's progress Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad the postbox location has been sussed, may it have many happy years of receiving lovely stuff! Such a fab pic of you and the bunting, I have hat envy! The book altering looks fascinating, I love a book with a secret!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Susan. Hope you get the internet properly sorted before too long.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #4

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your hat! Used to wear one like that when doing storytelling in the library. I feel for you with internet problems because mine is either superfast or non existent (gamer son uses all the bandwidth when he's home!). There was a lot of Halloween activity here yesterday as the kids(30 yrs old) were putting the finishing touches to their costumes for a party. They are so lucky there is the equivalent of a craft store in the house!! Have a great week, love n hugs, Cindy xx #14

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.