Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - New Term #3

                This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspir...

Wednesday 15 May 2024

WOYWW #780

      

It is Wednesday so I am linking to the Stamping Ground

Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #780 and the 15th Anniversary!!

I have just read that Julia has decided it's time to bow out - :(

Congratulations to you on a great 15 years and happy crafting in the future!

So here's my desk on this auspicious occasion:


I am in the process of producing another journal page (LHS) - there are only about three pages left in this book which I put together myself.
So far I have started on the collage with book paper, music paper and some paper that has been formed using it as a stamping off page.
I about to add some journalling with the InkTense pencils.
On the table easel you can see a couple of past creations. The top canvas I made during the recent virtual retreat but I also used it as one of my Gecko Galz inspirations.


This was after watching a workshop by Emma Zappone - I just had to use elements from my stash.

I have also been making a variety of cards - I particularly like this one as my Dad was a champion sweet pea grower. The image is a freebie from Beccy's Place




 That's all for today - hope to call on you all soon... 

Although I am in Australia I am happy to swap Anniversary ATCs with anyone who would like to swap with me... please email me with your address
 susanrenshaw0404@gmail.com


Happy  WOYWW!


14 comments:

  1. Happy WOYWW Susan, I love your projects today the butterfly is beautiful; and so is the card. Helen #6

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous projects as ever Susan. Love the Peter Rabbit page. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW anniverary. Sarah #?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your photos. The butterfly is outstanding. I would love to do more ATC exchanges, but can't Our mail is terrible. I don't get some and when I mail it's lost. So disheartening. Hope you are having great weather seems to be all kinds of different things here in the states. Hubby will replant beans/corn from ponds created over 10 days we had 7 inches. HAPPY WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Susan, Your journal pages just get better and better, I love them so much. I love the butterfly lady, what a great way to use up your stash. Wishing you a very happy woyww 15th Anniversary, Angela x17?x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Already got your envelope packed, just need to confirm the addy I have for you is the right one! Love your butterfly canvas - what a great piece. The card too, so pretty. Happy 15th Anniversary WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (5)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my dad was a sweet pea grower too. I have happy memories of helping him tend the plants. Love artwork. Can you email me on twiglet517 at. hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the butterfly piece! So many wonderful layers. You're keeping up so well with your journalling pages too. Happy anniversary, Lisa-Jane #18 www.prettymypage.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous projects! I love those ATCs and the butterfly on your journal piece is striking . Happy 15th WOYWW Anniversary - Michelle #21

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pages and love your butterfly lady. I shall be checking out Emma for sure! Happy 15th Anniversary. Angela #19

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just seen some of your creations on Gecko Galz today so delightful. Their images are to die for aren't they, I'm just getting into it myself. Adore your butterfly. Yes I have a spare ATC for you. Could you email me your address, my email in on my profile. Might take a few days to get to the post office for a stamp but I'll get it sorted as soon as I can. Hugs BJ#11

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the 3-D project - awesome! Your ATCs are lovely too! Happy 15th anniversary! Lindart #24

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've had a very busy, full on sort of day so I'm late visiting but determined to call in on every one to wish you a happy anniversary.
    Hugs,
    Annie x #13

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful work Susan! Wishing you a belated Happy 15th Anniversary - it's some achievement isn't it? Hope someone steps in. (It won't be me, here I am late for the anniversary lol). I would be very happy to post to Australia but it won't go till next week. Julia, Helen and I are staying in Stoke for a couple of days so won't be home till Tuesday. Let me have your addy. Cindyxx #20

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for your email Susan, very kind of you to take the time. Not doing WOYWW won't stop me visiting and etc, and there's rumour that someone else will take it on, which would work out marvellously! Gosh I love that canvas, I'm such a fan of grouped stuff that matches but doesn't. There's probably a real name for it, but surely it's not just 'collage'. ATC will wing its way to you after the a rop if that's OK, I can't manage the logistics before I set off tomorrow morning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.