Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - New Term #3

                This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspir...

Saturday 25 May 2024

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - New Term #2

 


       This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team 

with Michelle Grant Designs

You will see our inspirational creations on the Facebook Group

Today I have used a variety of designs from Michelle Grant Designs.

I will add the links as I work through the process.

I started with a journal page covered in collage - just scraps from my desk.

I then journalled across this with InkTense crayons. I am not sharing these words but you can see how it started.

I then created a pale background by setting the colours from these crayons with white gesso.
I then added Annette's image from Colour Me Crazy having painted it with Indigo Blu translucent acrylics and fussy cutting it. 





Next I added flowers. I printed Annette's flowers from Bloom on a paper from Michelle's Warrior Wallpapers. I cut these out and placed them on the page.


I then cut out flowers from Michelle's Enough




Finally I added Stabilo All, black Posca, grey marker, white Posca to emphasize the images and add the sentiment.


Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.