Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - New Term #1

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Wednesday 8 May 2024

WOYWW #779

     

It is Wednesday so I am linking to the Stamping Ground

Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #779

So here's my desk:


Not a lot to say...but I will share some pics of my vase from the glass class:






This weekend we went to the Harry Potter Forbidden Forest Experience - lots of light displays in woodland:






 That's all for today - hope to call on you all soon... 

Although I am in Australia I am happy to swap Anniversary ATCs with anyone who would like to swap with me...

Happy  WOYWW!


12 comments:

  1. the vase looks amazing, what a great class to take. The Harry Potter trip looks fab, too. Happy WOYWW Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous vase so bright and happy and one of a kind. Hugs BJ#5

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your vase is stunning and the magic forest is soo beautiful. It looks a lot like the Xmas at Stourhead we visited last year. Love your DT post too - fab colours.
    Happy WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (7)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glass is such a great material to work with. My hubby did some years ago but it's not something I've ever had the chance to work with. Loving the journal pages too. Happy woyww, Angela x12x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The vase is amazing! Love the bright colours. Have a great week. Elizabeth x #9

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, that vase is amazing! I went to Harry Potter World recently so I'm jealous of your visit to the forest! Enjoy the sunshine finally, Lisa-Jane #10 www.prettymypage.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Awesome...love the Vase project. It is beautiful. Love the colors. I have a few Murano pieces I love. Happy WOYWW enjoy a great week..

    ReplyDelete
  8. That vase is just beautiful! Clever you. I love the artwork on your desk as well. Really need some 'play' time rather than some 'doing things' time. Have a great week, love n hugs Cindyxx #11

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an amazing vase Susan. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your colourful top piece. Your glass vase is amazing. Absolutely loved that video clip. It must have been fantastic to be there. Angela # 13

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Love your glass work!
    And your desk is tidy too!

    Happy Friday, sorry to be late
    Kathryn #18

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your vase looks amazing and the forbidden forest looks cool too, great clip! Have a great weekend - Michelle #2

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.