Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - New Term #3

                This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspir...

Wednesday 22 May 2024

WOYWW #781

       

It is Wednesday so I am linking to the Stamping Ground but not at the usual site. After 15 years Julia has decided to bow out - thanks so much to you for all you have done! The end of an era!

We are so fortunate that Sarah has taken up the baton...

Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #781 and the first headed by Sarah...

To celebrate the past 15 years l made a handful of ATCs and some of you will receive these eventually! I will share a picture when they start to arrive!

So here's my desk:


I am at my son's looking after the granddaughters so I am just at the dining table!

Not sure what you can see - but in the middle is a pile of cards that my daughter picked up at NASA. They are ATC size so I am going to use them as bases!

Apart from that there are various packets of ephemera. I am making some junk journal pieces for swaps. I will give you some sneaky peeks of these but cannot give you too much until they arrive...





 That's all for today - hope to call on you all soon... 

Happy  WOYWW!


13 comments:

  1. Your ATC is on the way! Love your temporary desk and the junk journal pieces are fab too. Enjoy the babysitting :D
    Roll on another 15 years…
    Happy New Location WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (9)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely makes today.
    Hugs,
    Annie x # 6

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your junk journaling is superb, I definitely need to take a leaf out of your book for mine. Love the printed tissue too. Spotted the Inktense pencils. I bought the starter kit with 3 pencils and 6 blocks plus 3 watercolour pencils, it had more than half price off on Amazon and after I got it it went back to full price. They are great to work with and even better to turn permanent after being activated with water too. The things I am learning on these courses... Hugs BJ#3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use them to journal at the beginning of a page, then cover them with white gesso which sets them as pale colours and the words have gone.

      Delete
  4. I absolutely love your beautiful vintage style pieces - they are gorgeous. The NASA cards will make great bases - that blue is so rich. Hope you enjoy your granddaughter time.
    Have a great week,
    Diana xx #8

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you have been making especially the vintage pockets with the ladies portraits peeking out.
    Glad the weather is nice, it's raining here again! One day you have lovely sunshine and the next it is rain. Still, keeps things growing.
    Hugs, Neet 2 x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your junk journal pockets. Enjoy your babysitting. Happy WOYWW. Angela #11

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great desk whilst you are with family! I look forward to seeing more of the junk journals. One day I will make a journal rather than just work in a bought one! Happy WoyWW Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  8. great desk, loads going on, will look out for those junk journal thingies! Happy WOYWW ((Lyn))#17

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fabulous journal pieces Susan and those NASA cards look perfect as an ATC base. Thanks for linking up at the new home of WOYWW. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for carrying on with Julia's sterling work! I was quite disappointed when I thought it was finishing as WOYWW has been a real lifeline for me over the last 4 years. Thank you again and happy WOYWW!

      Delete
  10. Hi Susan, I'm a bit late getting round today as I got the message this morning that my mum died early this morning but it's a relief for her as she's not been doing too well for some time, she was 95. Loving your junk journal. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x13x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving all that ephemera! Would love to swap - have messaged you with my details.
    Happy WOYWW, Cindy #7

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.