Pages

Sunday, 7 April 2013

After my Easter holidays...




I have just arrived back from a lovely week in the UK visiting family - whilst there I decorated quite a few candles for Easter, like the one above - all you need is a pretty serviette, a candle, grease-proof paper and a  heat gun...

I also picked up quite a lot of crafty supplies...


The first thing I decided to have a go with was the Spellbinders die which cuts and embosses,  using it for the Mojo Monday Contest 
with the following sketch


This is what I made:


I used three of my shaving foam and food colouring backgrounds and a golden doiley plus card base and matting papers in yellows. The embossed medallion was given height using dimensionals. A stamped sentiment and a few gems finished the card.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!