Friday, 28 November 2014

LOC Challenge #56

A new Challenge starts at LOC today... 



The theme is Spooky - but using a 'baby' theme...
So how do we marry the two??

 I chose to use lovely 'A Day for Daisies' image featuring a baby surrounded by stars -
 I changed the stars to spiders!!  



Starting with a Kraft card base, I added a layer of orange polka dot paper,
 from a My Mind's Eye paper pack 'Honey Cake'.
I embossed a spiders web (Stampin' Up embossing folder) and added Tim Holtz tea dye distressing ink to bring out the embossing and distress the edges. This became the top left corner.
I matted the image on some brown polka dot paper, coloured it with Promarkers
 and drew on the spiders.
Finally I added some black flowers...

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!