Pages

Thursday, 9 April 2015

ATCs using Inchies #2

Happy Wednesday!

I want to show you another ATC using Inchies.

I started preparing a background by painting with spritzed distress inks
and overstamping with some inchie stamps from Inkadinkadoo.


I trimmed these and layered them onto two different yellow cards, and added gems.
My ATC base was made using the same yellow cards.
To this I added a folded vellum envelope.


The Inchies were placed inside the envelope.


I will link this to Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge

Happy Crafting!




2 comments:

  1. I love how you put the inchies into the envelope on your ATC - clever and gorgeous, love the summery and happy colors :) Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving all of the different ways to incorporate a fold onto this little piece of art. You rocked it! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!