Wednesday, 8 April 2015

Create and Inspire New Challenge


Today another challenge starts at Create and Inspire

USE A DIE!
We are sponsored by Bugaboo...


A little bit dark if you like...

I decided to add to my fantasy fat book...
Remember I have shown you a couple of pages already



So starting with the same shaped chipboard I matted it with water colour paper that I had coloured with Distress Inks and misters...
I then started playing with Glitzcraft stencils and sparrkle medium...


I then added my Bugaboo images - Monster 5 - coloured with Promarkers and cut out.


Next a couple of embellishments - at this point my daughter said it's getting a bit busy!!



Finally my die...



Great fun! Happy Crafting!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!