Friday, 10 April 2015

GDT make for Simply Papercraft


I was so pleased to be asked to be a guest designer for

Simply Papercraft this month

Challenge #2 starts today sponsored by Stitchy Bear


and I used Baby Bug for my make...


I thought this would be a super image to use for my little granddaughter's Birthday.
 Isabell will be 3 this month - here she is with her big sister Jasmine wishing me a 
Happy Birthday on April 4th...


My card is basically a square card blank matted with a jade card followed by DP from my stash.
The image was coloured with Promarkers and also mounted on the jade card.

I added some dandelion heads - Glitzcraft stencil plus sparkle medium om pink card...


Hope you will take a look at the other makes over at Simply Papercraft
and join in the challenge...

Happy Crafting!



2 comments:

  1. Hello Susan, Thank you so much for being our GDT this month for Simply Papercraft. A fabulous card and image, just perfect for your little grandaughter.

    Chrissy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Susan, Thank you so much for being our GDT this month for Simply Papercraft. A fabulous card and image, just perfect for your little grandaughter.

    Chrissy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!