Wednesday, 22 April 2015

SLSLines New release


Today I want to spotlight this super new image from SLSLines



I decided to make two items  -  an ATC and a tag...


The image was printed in different sizes and coloured with Promarkers.

The smaller image was trimmed to a rectangle, the larger one cut out around the shape. This was added to layers of scraps - a black corrugated layer followed by the black and white DP and finally some pink card.
Finally I added some pins, die-cuts and a ribbon.


For the ATC I started with orange shiny card matted with some Smeared Ink DP.


The image was also matted on some of the shiny orange card and added at an angle.
Finally I added a ribbon flower and some orange pearls.


Do have a look at the gorgeous SLSLines images...





Don't forget the 'Anything Goes' Challenge starts at SLSLines...

Happy Crafting!





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!